Lush May Day Bath Ballistic

Lush is one of my all time favourite shops to visit, purely as I am in love with all the products and scents.  A blog post about Lush was one I definitely needed to write.

The lush product that I have most recently tried was the 'May Day' badger bath ballistic. This is a bath bomb in the shape of a badger, which is adorable. It has a prominent smell of liquorice and is quite sweet but not that strong. I was not instantly drawn to this product as liquorice is not a scent that I am normally drawn to but after a lovely conversation with the lady in the store about what the proceeds of the product went to, I knew I had to buy one. The proceeds go towards anti-cull projects in the UK. I had no idea what this was until I was kindly informed. I also had to look it up to make sure I knew what the projects were for.

The bath bomb itself is simple and even though it has a few black patches, it fizzes out completely white. I found the smell to be quite subtle which was nice but the bath bomb was a little boring as it was a little colourless. It left the bath in a misty white fog. The surprise of it was a little message that came out of it as the bath bomb fizzed away. The message read 'Keep those badgers alive' which I thought was very cute.

Last time I was in Lush these bath bombs were still in stock but I don't think they'll be there much longer so buy one while you can and help the badgers too!

No comments