The Body Shop Vanilla Pumpkin Range | Review

The Body Shop is one of those brands that I don't give enough credit too, probably because I buy most of my bath/skincare in Lush, but recently I've been trying out some of their products and realized how amazing quality they are. I also love the ethics of the shop, and being vegetarian, it means I can happily buy all their products. If you're anything like me and love the Halloween festive time of year and all it's Pumpkin and spooky glory then you will love the Body Shop's Vanilla Pumpkin range


When I saw other bloggers posting about this range I loved the sound of it straight away, although I didn't pick it up right away I wasn't disappointed when I finally went in store to pick some up. If you love picking up a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks and love the scent then you will love these. Obviously it smells of vanilla and pumpkin, yet it's not overwhelmingly strong, it has the perfect combination of sweet and spice, also reminds me slightly of coffee.

The first product that I tried was the Vanilla Pumpkin shower gel, and I'm a huge fan of Body Shop shower gels. I find that they lather up amazingly and you don't have to use much product for it to take effect. It fills the shower with a warm sweet scent, I might have to buy another one in case it's just a seasonal product, does anyone know?

The second product is the Vanilla Pumpkin Hand Cream, and I'm actually not one for hand creams but if it makes your hands smell as wonderful as this does I'm all for it. It has a smooth and creamy texture that isn't sticky and absorbs quickly. It makes you feel like everything you touch is instantly more Autumnal.


Has anyone else tried these products? What do you think?

6 comments

  1. I hope I can smell this in person, it sounds amazing but some Body Shop scents are hit or miss for me! :)

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like I love all the scents there's none I don't like! x

      - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. The sent sounds so special and I am so obsessed with the Halloween!!

    jess x | https://wellwellgirls.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Halloween so much, wish it was as long as Christmas! x

      - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. I never tried theses products but they do sound interesting. Definitely want to give it a try!!

    Samara // themarshallwardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go in and smell them if you can! They're amazing! x

      - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

      Delete