Lush Love Boat Bath Bomb | Review

Every time Lush releases new products I feel like they just get better and better. When they released their new valentines range I wasn't sure which one to get but after seeing them in person I fell in love with the Love Boat bath bomb. The bath bomb smells of citrus and also has a floral scent which is just so springy and different from their other products and the Christmas ones that were just out.


   

The bath bomb is like its name and it's in the shape of a boat. It has pastel colours on it, blue, pink and yellow at the bottom and it has a love heart at the front of the boat. If you hold the boat in a certain way when you're putting it in the water, it will float around like a boat, you can see in my photos I failed in doing so. If you hold the bottom bit in for a while until it starts fizzing a little bit and let go, it can float, you might need some practice as mine was falling backwards too much but not bad for a first attempt. It melts and fizzes in a pastel blue and pink and as the bottom melts a yellow fizzes into the mixture. The colours are so pretty together and the scent is so fresh and bright, if you can call a scent bright. When it finishes fizzing and the colours settle it turns the bath a rose red colour which is also very pretty.

   

Has anyone else tried this bath bomb from the Valentines range or anything else? What should I try next?

8 comments

  1. It looks so pretty, I love that it can float (theoretically lol)! A citrus scent would be lovely this time of year.

    www.beatyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have seen them float in the Lush store yet I'm not talented enough to do it yet! It's fab! x

      - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. I'm always in awe about the new shapes and designs that Lush come up with because never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined that their next creation would be a boat bath bomb! It reminds me of being little and playing with toy boats in the bath - love it! x

    http://www.curiouser-and-curiouser.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never thought about it like that, it's so cute! Makes me wish I had kids to use these with! x

      - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. The shape is so cool!
    https://thefrenchiestblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So cute and different! x

      - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

      Delete
  4. This bath bomb is so cute! I never had one before so I definitely have to try one now!

    Samara // themarshallwardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try this one before they go out of the shops! x

      - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

      Delete