Easter Lush April Showers Bath Bomb | Review

I review the Baa Bar from Lush's Easter range not expecting to have more Easter Products to review but I couldn't say no in my recent trip to the April Shower's bath bomb. Everything in this range has just been so cute. Every time I say the name of this bath bomb I start to sing that song of the the same name from Bambi, anyone else? 


This bath bomb is shaped like a cloud with little pink and purple rain drops in it. This bath bomb doesn't have a very strong scent, I don't know how to describe it, it's said to have violet leaf, cypress oil and cedarwood oil, it's very calming and if it's not weird I think they may have tried to make it mimic the smell of rain, obviously its more floral but soothing.


I thought that it might not be a colourful bath bomb as it's really white with not much more colour in it, but as it melts the coloured rain drops begin to swirl in together and make the bath pastel coloured. The bath bomb moves a lot around the bath tub, and dissolved faster than a lot of other bath bombs out there. I really like the combination of the pink, purple and white. It's really pretty watching them swirl into each other and the bath is left a subtle purple colour after. I think it's a really cute spring product. The bubbles in the bath tub are made from Zoella's Snow Scoop bubble bath, which is not in stock any more but the Scooper Dooper bubble bath is a similar product, it makes really good bubbles.



I really love all the Easter and Spring Lush range. Has anyone tried any of these new products yet? What do you think?

6 comments

  1. It looks so pretty! I prefer bath bombs with a subtle scent.

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! A lot of the ones I got from over Christmas were too strong/sweet for me! x

      - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. It seems very good ! :) I should try it, thanks for this review :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely try to get it before they go out of stock! x

      - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. To my great surprise I have not yet made any order on Lush, so I skipped the Easter collection for this year!
    I love their bathbombs anyway and this in my opinion has a great smell!
    xoxo
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw no! I'm sure they'll release some amazing Summer range soon! I agree! x

      - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

      Delete