The Body Shop Virgin Mohito Body Scrub | Review

If you've read my blog for a while you'll know that I am very interested in vegan and cruelty free products and brands and the Body Shop is one of my favourites and recently I've been trying to only buy cruelty free and vegan products as I am vegetarian. I decided to take a trip to the Body Shop and treat myself and I bought the Virgin Mojito body scrub, which smells like lime and mint. I don't normally like scents like this but I fell in love with the scent when I smelled it, it's so fresh and citrus-y and probably now my favourite body scrub scent I own. 



The texture of the product is jelly like but soft, and it contains micro beads which burst on the skin and add some extra texture and scrub on the skin. The size of the product is good and is going to last a long time and I love the feeling of freshness that it leaves on the skin.


I would consider getting this product again or even the same one in a different scent.
Has anyone tried this before? What do you think?

6 comments

  1. I've tried the green tea one which was quite refreshing! So does this one seem :)


    www.adaydreamortwo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How amazing does everything in there smell! I say that ones great too! x

      - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. I've never tried this one! In fact, I've only tried the tea tree range.
    https://octoberslallu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the smell of all their products, I say they're amazing on the skin! I love when they bring the winter ones out! x

      - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. This looks so nice.
    Thank you for sharing
    https://www.melodyjacob.com/2018/09/taking-perfect-selfie-wearing-nike-air.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's wonderful! No worries hope you try it soon! x

      - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

      Delete