Primark Balm to Oil Cleanser | Review

I've been using the same cleansers from Lush for a long time. As much as I love them they are expensive for what they are - I'll probably always still go for them as my top cleansers but it's nice to try some new ones every now and then. I saw this Balm to Oil cleanser in Primark recently, and it seemed to be part of a more eco conscious collection. It included some skin care items and also bamboo pots and brushes of various types which I loved. I only picked up the cleanser as it was the only thing I needed at the time but I would love to try some of the other things I've seen as they seem like a more eco-friendly version of the items that everyone usually picks up at Primark. It's great to see some bigger brands getting more products that are friendlier to the environment and also more natural as I know a lot of people are becoming more conscious of what is not only in the products they're buying but also the packaging too. 

Oil to balm cleanser

I've been trying this cleanser for the past few weeks by blending it in to my face and using a wet cloth to remove. It doesn't say anything about using this to remove make up but I have been doing so and it has worked perfectly that way. The texture of it is very similar to coconut oil yet the main ingredients are camomile and aloe vera. It is solid until you put it in your hand and it becomes an oil straight away which becomes easy to rub into your skin. It doesn't have much of a scent which is nice about it and it is also very light weight. As it turns into an oil you get a lot of product out of one tub. It's a very cheap and natural alternative to a lot of other cleansers I've used before. It has also been very soft on my skin and feels moisturising. 

Has anyone tried any good cleansers that they would recommend?

1 comment