Starbucks and Scarves | Outfit

It's officially Autumn which means it's all things cute and cosy season, and I'm so excited to throw on jumpers and scarves over everything! I also had my first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the year, and it was as amazing as I remember it! I felt like I was looking very Autumnal the other day and thought I'd post an outfit post! It's a little weird that I took pictures infront of people for once but the lanes looked cute so I didn't do it at a backdrop for once.


I got the scarf in Primark (Penneys) and I love scarves they're actually the best thing about the winter months, although I don't think it's quite cold enough yet, but it's getting there. My yellow/Mustard-y jumper is also from Primark and it's one of the softest jumpers I own honestly think I'm going to live in it over the Autumn/Winter. My denim jacket is from New Look, it's not time enough yet to whip out the fur-lined ones. I'm also getting excited to wear boots and fluffy socks out even though I'll look like some sort of Eskimo.


Are you as excited for Autumn fashion as I am? What will you be wearing over the next few months?

3 comments

  1. Yes Fall is my favorite season! I also love how you paired your denim jacket with your Mustard yellow jumper and your black and white scarf, it's very chic and it totally screams fall!!

    Samara // themarshallwardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It'll be more of a fall outfit when I get my fur lined jackets out again, love being all cosy! x

      - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. Can't wait for my first sip of Pumpkin Spice Latte too! The Outside Clinic reviews

    ReplyDelete