Kiko Green Me Pieces

If you've read my blog for a while you'll know if I ever see a Kiko shop I have to get something as I love them but they don't have any of the stuff where I live. Since I don't get to go a lot I don't know what they have and what's new but I'm pretty sure the Green Me collection is new and after reading up about it online it says it's limited edition too. What I really loved about this collection is that the products are made from natural ingredients, and the packaging is made out of recycled paper and plastic and wood which is really environmentally friendly. The lady in the shop even told me that it's vegan which made me want some pieces even more.


   

I purchased two things from this collection that I thought I would use a lot. The first thing was the Green Me hydrating face mist (which I can't find online). Coming into the hotter weather I think looking after your skin and keeping it hydrated is very important so I thought this would be good. I have a Lush face mist that I normally use for the morning before I apply makeup so this one I normally use after I take my makeup off after a long day. If I'm wearing a full face of makeup all day my skin can get really tired and worn out so this helps add extra moisture and restore my skins glow. I really like this product and think it does do a good job. It doesn't really have much of a scent but the size of the product is also perfect for travelling which I find is a great thing to have with you as travelling can be exhausting. 


The second thing I purchased was the Green Me eyeshadow palette in number 2 Feisty Saffron. I liked this one because it had more of red and orange undertones than the other palettes in this collection. What I love is the size of this palette, it fits in the palm of my hand and is perfect for carrying around and topping up during the day as it has it's own mirror too. For such a small palette it has a good amount of shades, there's nine in total, with four shimmer and five matte. I think there is a good mix of colours in it and it can make a perfect day to night transition palette. It's perfect for every occasion and I really like the consistency. It's very creamy and smooth and easily spread along the eyelid. The eyeshadows don't have individual names as far as I'm aware, but my favourite is the third one in the first row, which is the most pinky nude shade of the palette, and the one in the very middle which is a pretty shimmer copper colour. 

The swatches are of the palette starting from the top row, middle then bottom in order, they have no individual names.

I want to pick up a few more pieces from this collection hopefully before it sells out but the quality and the idea behind the whole range is right up my street and I love it.
Has any one else tried anything from this range?

3 comments

  1. Such lovely earthly shades here. Nice palette!

    https://www.missymayification.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know so nice! I love how natural it all is too! x

      - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. I love the look of the palette, I might check it out this week as I should be close to the stores. I find that I always used to buy a lot from KIKO when I went into London, but now I have stores near me I find that the hype has died down (and them raising the prices hasn't helped) x

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete