Florence | Travel Diary

There's nothing I love more than travelling during the summer, and going to places with amazing sights and weather. I got to visit Florence in Italy last week and it's a beautiful city. The streets are amazing and there's always something interesting around every corner. I love the architecture and look of the buildings and their structure. We spent most of the time exploring the streets, indulging in coffee ice cream and pizza, and climbing gardens and cathedrals. The views from everywhere are amazing, as always I thought I'd share a few pictures from my travels. 







    


If you're looking for a nice relaxing city break I'd recommend visiting for a few days! Has anyone ever been here before?

4 comments

  1. I've only been to Rome so far in Italy but it only made me want to see more of such a beauty country - Florence included! You've captured some beautiful photos and damn, don't Italians make the BEST ice cream!?

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to visit Rome now! Travelling the country would be so beautiful! I agree it's literally so fresh and amazing! x

      - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. It looks so pretty there.I love all the photos you took.
    https://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's so nice! Thank you! x

      - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

      Delete