Lush Haul | September 2018

It's no secret I love Lush and I ran out of a lot of products recently, and I use a lot, so a haul was something that was so needed. I run out of bath bombs a lot quicker than other things because you obviously use them all in one go but I did pick up a few new pieces and older favourites, I am putting some of the products that I've never tried before in a separate post to do a better review of them, but here is the bulk of what I bought. I didn't buy this stuff before the new Halloween stuff arrived in store either, but I do know I will be picking some of those up too.



The first thing that I picked up was my favourite bath bomb of all time, Intergalactic. This has been my favourite for about two years and no other bath bomb has topped it yet. I love the mint smell and how relaxing and bright it is. I love watching the colours swirl in the bath and the colour that it leaves the bath with is amazing, and watching the glitter float around it is so pretty.


The next product is the classic Charity Pot, I have gone through so many pots of this stuff. It's super moisturizing, not sticky, soft and smooth on the skin. The best part about this product is that they donate the money from purchasing (minus tax) to charities that are on the packaging.


The next thing I purchased is Scrubee, which is a packaging free body scrub. This is so soft due to the shea butter and exfoliating scrub within leaves skin fresh and new feeling. This is my favourite scrub that I have tried from Lush, I also really like scrub scrub scrub, and I know that they have released some new ones recently that I need to also try.

The last thing I purchased is the Think Pink bath bomb, this bath bomb smells really sweet with vanilla undertones, and I love how vibrant it is. It is also a very glittery bath bomb and it's a wonderful colour in the bath, perfect for when the days are looking a little more dull.


Has anyone else tried anything from Lush recently? What would you recommend?

3 comments

  1. Yay! I love this! The idea of donating is so cool! <3
    Khadija | October's Lallu

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Lush, I want everything from there!! :D Lovely post! Have a wonderful day!
    xoxo

    Vildana from Living Like V

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't gotten anything from Lush in such a long time, though your purchases look lovely!

    Anna // Zu Hause

    ReplyDelete