Body Shop and Marvel Funko Pop Advent Calendars

Advent calendars are one of the best things about the build up to Christmas. I'm not a massive fan of chocolate - controversial I know. But I love the surprise of opening those calendar doors every day. This year I have the Marvel Funko Pop calendar and the Body Shop calendar. The Funko Pop calendar contains 24 doors and the Body Shop has 25 days to open. I obviously haven't opened them all yet but I am already really enjoying it and I thought it would be a good idea to share my advent this year as there's so many options lately that are not just chocolate!






I am a huge fan of Marvel and the majority of Funko Pops that I already have are my favourite Marvel characters. If anyone has never seen Funko Pops before they are basically a collectable figure of a character from a movie or TV show etc. These ones are little mini versions of the ones you can usually get. In each door its a random character from any of the Marvel movies - and the great thing about this calendar is that it doesn't tell you on the back what's in it (as some usually do) so it's all a surprise and I don't know any in any door! I got my favourite character from the franchise in the first door even! I've seen some other versions of this like Harry Potter too so it's a great idea!


The next calendar that I have is the body shop calendar. Every year the body shop releases three advent calendars of varying sizes - this one is the deluxe calendar which is the medium size one. The best thing about the Body Shop calendars is that they give a mixture of mini products and full size products. It's also a mixture of products; make up products, shower products, skincare. It's exciting everyday because you don't know what you'll get. Each day is its own box and it varies in size. Each box has an interesting fact on the side too which is nice and empowering to learn before starting your day. The best thing about everything in this calendar is something that I will use especially to treat myself on the dark winter days and nights.
 

What advent calendars is everyone else opening this year? Not long left now!

No comments