Troubles Fade Out in the Open | Outfit

Hey guys, I'm back again with another outfit post.
  I'm really enjoying making them recently, I feel like I'm going to continue doing a good amount of them, hopefully that's a good thing. Right now the weather is between sunny and slightly warm and then absolutely freezing. There is no in between so you have to dress for every weather which is slightly annoying.



   


I saw this wall while venturing around shopping one of the days last week and couldn't resist taking pictures in front of it, I do love a good slogan wall. My jacket is from Forever21 and is actually ridiculously heavy and warm even though it doesn't quite look it. I also thought you can never go wrong with a simple plain jumper and jeans, so cozy. I've also been wearing these red boots too little compared to how often I should wear them, I can never match them with anything and they hurt my ankles but I still love the colour and style of them a lot.

Whats everyone else been wearing this month? 

8 comments

  1. great Outift, so simple but still very fashionable, especially with the jacket! :)
    & you're really pretty by the way :)

    Lena xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I literally live in simple style clothes so! I'm really bad at venturing into new things! Thanks so much I'm blushing haha :) x

      - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I love them too! Too bad they're not as comfy as they look, I'm still trying to get used to them :( xx

      - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. Ah this is such a nice outfit, love your sweater! Lately I've been wearing high waisted denim skirts a lot, as well as my adidas superstars (literally my favourite shoes I've purchased!) X

    -Maya mayasienna13.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love everything high waisted they're literally the nicest things you can wear and omg same here they're one of the nicest pair of shoes I own/Have seen. What colour have you got? x

      - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

      Delete
  4. love this outfit its so simple but stylish thats the kind of style i live in!!
    ♡ chantelle | chanbelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I live in too! It's cozy but minimal & perfect for any day! x

      - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

      Delete