Current Favourites | August 2017

I haven't got that many things in the line of favourites this month mainly because I lost my bank card and spent most of the month without access to money, which was super annoying but there are a few little bits I've picked up throughout the month that I'd like to share!



The first thing I picked up was the Body Fantasies Signature in Pink Grapefruit Fantasy from Superdrug and I didn't need a new body spray but I sprayed it in the shop and I knew I needed it. It smells like it should be a Victoria Secret scent except it doesn't last as long. Obviously it smells like pin grapefruit and although I'm not a fan of the fruit I love the smell. It's very summery and fruity and very good for the price.

The next things I got are from Disneyland Paris, they're two collectible pins. I'd never bought any Disney pins before but I decided that I'm going to start collecting them every time I go to Disney, so I picked up two to start my collection. The first one I got is the 25th Anniversary pin as I thought it was cute and it's a good commemoration of me being there then, plus I won't ever be able to get it again so. The second one I bought is the Thumper one, where he's holding a flower in his mouth, I love rabbits so Thumper has always been a favorite of mine, I just think he's so cute. Don't forget you can check out my Disney vlog here.

   


The last two pieces I got from Kiko which I always get stuff while away as we don't have any in Ireland. I didn't need anything in particular though so I just picked up two small items, I got the Smart Colour Eyeshadow 09 Metallic Moonstone in a light grey colour. Although I wouldn't normally wear grey I got this one because it swatches more silvery and light than it looks and I think it would look nice in the corners of your eyes to finish off a look, as I haven't any other colours like it.
The second thing I bought I bought because of how cute the packaging was as opposed to the colour, not great I know. I got the Mini Divas in 01 Practical Rose which is a really pale light pink which probably doesn't suit my skin tone the best but it's such a tiny lipstick and the packaging is so cute I thought I'd just get it anyway. You get a good bit of lipstick for the size and it's so easy to bring around with you.

The above swatches are of the Smart Eyeshadow 09 and the Mini Divas Lipstick 01.

Another thing I've been loving recently is the Addams Family musical. I got to go see the UK tour live twice in the past few weeks and I am obsessed with it. It's one of the funniest musicals I've ever gone to see and the cast and production are amazing, definitely try to get tickets to this tour while you still can. The soundtrack is very hard to find to listen to as there isn't many recordings of it anywhere, although I'm hoping they do a cast recording and put in on Spotify as soon as possible. If you're interested and want to check out a few songs you can watch the full cast perform When You're an Addams here and Carrie Hope Fletcher who plays Wednesday's version of Pulled here, they're both two of my faves.

What has everyone else been loving from the past month?

No comments