Paris & Disneyland Paris | Photo Diary

If you didn't know I recently went on holidays to the beautiful city which is Paris! I visited some amazing places in my time there and thought it would be good to share some (my favourite being Disneyland Paris which I actually have a vlog of up on my Youtube here if that's your kind of thing). I had an abundance of pastries and macrons over there and loved literally everything, we did the most tourist-y things also so if you're planning on visiting Paris soon you might want to check these places out!

Obviously the most tourist place in Paris is the Eiffel Tower so that was first on our list of spots to visit, and we were so lucky with the weather in the week.

This is the view from the Eiffel Tower, not from the top though that's waaay to high for me.

 

The view from the Arc du Triomphe onto the Champs Elysee.


The outside of the Louvre which I have to say was very impressive.

    
The inside of the Louvre and of course Sleeping Beauties Castle in Disneyland (My favourite place in the whole world).

The Tower of Terror which is simultaneously my favorite and least favorite ride.

    
The entrance to Hollywood Studios and my other fave ride Hyperspace Mountain, which is better than I remember it being.

    
Main Street USA on the 25th Anniversary.

Notre Dame Cathedral, in which I sang the Hunchback of Notre Dame songs continuously. 

My favourite meal of the trip which had a view of Notre Dame just along the Seine.

The view of Notre Dame from the very top, which was a lot of stairs.

    
The Eiffel Tower at night and when it sparkles is my favorite thing ever, it only sparkles between eleven pm and five past so make sure your there then!

Has anyone been to Paris before? What's your favourite place to visit?

No comments