Mini Lush Treats | Review

It's been a while since I've bought some new Lush products, and although these products themselves aren't new I haven't reviewed them on my blog before and thought I'd share them with you as I have loved them all. I got them while away in France so I don't have many photos of them and it's also why the packaging for each is in French.


The first product I got was a good old charity pot, which I surprisingly have never owned before. I've had the smaller packaged version but not the actual pot, it's always been a product that I've kind of avoided in shops, maybe because it's always suggested that you buy it but I'm happy I've finally given it a try. It's a moisturizer for your hands and body and I really do like the feel of it, it's very moisturizing and easily absorbed, my skin feels so much more glowy after I've used it and I'm not sure what the actual scent of it is but it's very neutral but still smells nice, if you haven't tried it before you should it's one of those must have handy items! The best part about the charity pot is that all the proceeds (minus tax) go toward small and helpful organisations which I love!

The second item was a tester pot of the shampoo Fairly Traded (look how cute the pot is), the man in the shop was nice enough to give me this for no reason. Fairly Traded is a shampoo which consists mainly of honey, which I was actually very skeptical to try in my hair! I got two uses out of the small pot and I actually think that it made my hair very smooth because of how natural it was! I think I would like to try a full bottle in the future!

   

The last product I got was Brightside, which is one of my favourite bubble bars out there. It's so citrusy and fruity and just all round fun there's no way you can't like it. You get a good sized product for the price, which I say you can get about four baths out of! It makes a lot of bubbles as you can see in the picture below. I love the bright colours of it and it makes a great body wash as well as a good bubble bar and leaves your skin with the most amazing smell! 


Has anyone tried these Lush products before? Which one is your favourite?

No comments