Current Favourites | February 2019

There have been so many favourites that I've had over the past few months, as always I forget them when it comes to writing a post like this. Yet there are a few things that I have enjoyed recently that I'd like to share. 


The first thing I've been loving is the Body Shop Peppermint Candy Cane body moisturiser. Now I love all of the Body Shop products they're always such good quality, moisturising and smell amazing. This scent is from their Christmas range so I'm not sure if its still available. It smells really minty and meant to be like a candy cane. I think after applying it on your skin it smells like mint ice cream, which I'm not sure is a good or bad thing but I like it. You get so long out of all of their products and there's no doubt I'll be using it for a while.


The next thing of my favourites is Lush's Dad's Garden Lemon Tree Body Spray. I hadn't ever tried any of Lush's sprays before and I love the smell of their Snow Fairy body spray as one of my friends has it and it always smells amazing. Unfortunately they didn't have it when I went but I still wanted to try one of their sprays so I got this one. They are so fresh and you can smell how natural all the sprays are. I love this one as it's a nice scent to wake up to and smells very citrus-y and just reminds me of very happy sunny summer days, which I can't wait for. You can't smell them very strongly yourself after spraying it on yourself but I know to others the scent stays all day.


The last thing is Zoella's Drench Bubble Bath Soak. I don't like much of Zoella's products other than the scents as in terms of skincare etc I don't find the stuff as good quality as other brands. Yet, I do love the majority of bath products, mainly the bubble baths, as they produce an insane amount of bubbles and I like to add it into the cocktail of my other bath products to make it more relaxing.


What's everyone's favourites been this month?

No comments