On a High Skinny Dip Highlighter Palette | Review

There's no Skinny Dip stores near me and I always forget how much stuff they actually have. I have a few of their liquid lipsticks and have tried and loved them and I really love the quality of their products. I was in dire need of a new highlighter palette and I saw this one that looked so pretty, look at that holographic cover, and it didn't disappoint in use. 



The palette includes three shades, one of which I would consider a blush and the other three highlighters. One is a very icy white shimmer and the others are gold tinted shades. They are one of the most pigmented highlighters I've tried and I love the different colours you can play with. Although the 'Ice Queen' shade suits me the most as I am so pale, I love the colour that gold dust brings to my face mixed with it or with a blush. I also like to mix 'Dollar Dollar' with my bronzers. When using them you don't need much product to see payoff it's the perfect way to finish your makeup look.

 . 

 Above swatches are Dollar Dollar, Ice Queen, Made You Blush and Gold Dust, they're so pretty together. 

Has anyone tried this before or anything similar?

No comments