Cedar & Stone Room Spray | Review

I really didn't need this product as it wasn't something that I was looking for per-say but having a read of the packaging intrigued me. It's the Cedar & Stone Room Mists. I found them in TK Maxx (TJ Maxx in other countries) so they were much cheaper than what they retail for. After a quick browse of the brands website I can tell that they're very high quality products and seem to get good reviews. I decided to purchase these so that I could add them to my morning and night routine. I see many people and posts always discussing makeup and skincare routines for the day - but never routines that focus on looking after the body and mind. I thought these would be a good idea to spray and keep the room relaxing and peaceful to wind down and wake up everyday.



The first spray is the night room mist. This smells of lavender and yarrow, and it is very relaxing. The instructions state that after spraying one should breath it in for seven seconds to become calm and relaxed and to help get a good and deep nights sleep. I have to say that it does work and helps my mind relax and I tend to have a good nights sleep after using this. It's also nice to use for yoga to get into a calm mind frame. It's a very subtle scent but smells nice. 

The next spray in the set is the counterpart - a morning spray. It smells like echinacea and lemon. It's very sweet and also bitter. The instructions say to spray at any time to relax. It does have a different relaxing smell than the other spray - and this one is very fresh so it does help the body relax and wake up for the day. Plus who doesn't like their room smelling nice and fresh all day long.  


It's a very simple thing to be surrounded by calming and relaxing scents but it's a nice thing to add to a morning and night routine to help relax especially with the busy schedules most people have in their lives. Has anyone tried anything like this before or have any that they'd recommend?

No comments