Maybelline the Falsies Mascara

I have heard so much amazing things about this product and I finally decided to buy it and test it out for myself. Now it's genuinely my favourite mascara ever.

Maybelline the Falsies Volum' Express retails at €11.99 in Boots. It comes in a relatively big tube and the brush is curved. The curve fits around the shape of my lashes like perfectly from top to bottom. It makes them look so much longer than they actually are. I normally wear eyeliner on my top lashes to make them look fuller but with this mascara I don't feel the need to do it. It doesn't clump your lashes even after two coats and is really good for keeping your lashes seperated and long.

I can't imagine I'm going to find a better mascara anytime soon but I am exteremely happy using this one anyway. It has definetly lived up to all it's hype and I completely understand people who say it's one of their favourite mascaras.

Anyone else have a similar opinion on this product?

No comments