OOTD: Floral Shorts

I got these red, kind of orangey shorts with a white flower pattern on them the other day. I fell in love with them instantly. I originally thought it was a skirt but I muh prefer them as shorts. They're really flowy and super comfy to wear, They're just perfect for a really hot summers day! I got them in New Look in a sale for €14, I think they were originally €22.

My crop top is from Berska, for around €7.99 I think, I forgot to check the price tag before I put it on. And my boots are from Pennys (Primark) for €20 a good while ago so I doubt they still have them.

The girl beside me in the photo is my good friend Rachel who has kindly allowed me to put her on my blog. Also I'm sorry all my photos are bad quailty all of them have been taken on my phone due to the fact I've no laptop to upload photos to.

No comments