Rimmel London Wake Me Up foundation & concealer

I'm extremely bad at trying new foundations as I always just have a fear that I won't like the way they feel. I'm a very fussy person with everything so no surprises there. I recently read a few blog posts raving about the Rimmel London Wake Me Up foundation and concealer, it gets great reviews and I've heard it's perfect for summer.

I purchased the Wake Me Up concealer in the shade 010 Ivory for €6.99 and the foundation in the shade 103 true ivory for €10.99 both from Boots. I honestly fell in love with them as soon as I tried them both. They both give such a good coverage and are so easy to apply. The foundation is so easy to blend out and blending it is probably my favourite part of applying make up at the moment. I'm quite pale and this shade matches my skin perfectly and gives my skin a glow. It has SPF 15 as well which is a good benefit. This foundation is perfect for summer as it is so light and doesn't need to be applied in great quantities to have a great effect.

I'm definitely going to repurchase these when I run out and it's my go to foundation and concealer of the summer.

Has anyone else tried these products and what do you think?

No comments