Colorpop X Disney | Liquid Lipstick Review

I got these Disney Designer X Colourpop liquid lipsticks before Christmas last year so I don''t think that they're stocked anymore (colourpop's collections don't tend to last that long anyway) but as a huge Disney fan and Colourpop fan I was so excited to see this collection. Although I was very late to the release and there was very little left when I went to order. I did manage to get two lip colours that I knew I would definitely wear. The collection as far as I remember was based on the male character's from the movies the colours are based on - all princess movies. I got the Tangled inspired lip colour in the shade Flynn, and the Beauty and the Beast inspired Beast colour.


Both of these shades are a very neutral pink with slight brown undertones. The beast shade is more wearable for everyday wear. It's a very pale nude tone that give a nice shine and more peachy colour to the lips. Where Flynn is more of a darker pink nude with a red brown undertone which is a lot darker when applied than it looks in the bottle. Plus how pretty is the packaging for these? I kept the boxes and still use them because they're pretty and Rapunzel is my favourite princess.


These are very tiny liquid lipsticks but they are a lot chunkier in size than Colourpop's regular lipsticks so I assume that they are still a full sized shade just in a different shape. I am a huge fan of Colourpop formula and the texture is silky, soft and smooth. I don't really know why they chose certain shades for the specific movie but I really like them regardless. 

Swatches above are of Beast, and Flynn, left to right.

Has anyone tried anything from this collection before?

2 comments

  1. What a fantastic lipsticks!
    HAPPY WEEKEND AT HOME
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the artwork on the boxes the Colorpop Lux Liquid Lipsticks come in!
    It's nice that the colours are associated with princesses.
    The lipsticks and the boxes they come in both look very pretty.

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete