Disney + Launch and Recommendations

I'm sure I'm not the only one who was super excited for the launch of Disney + which released in the last phase in the rest of Europe and the UK on March 24th, nearly five months after its first release elsewhere in the USA. For people who don't know what Disney + is it's a streaming service that is exclusively Disney movies and shows (like a Disney version of Netflix if you will) but it also has originals exclusive to the service that you can't get anywhere else. I've been very excited to watch a lot of these originals and it's been so hard to choose what to watch first!

The originals that I am so excited to watch are the Mandalorian at the top - a star wars series based on a bounty hunter which includes Baby Yoda? So excited. I also can't wait for the High School Musical The Musical the Series show, long title, as its very nostalgic and so far seems very funny! They've got some originals based off of the park like the Imagineering story and Disney's fairytale Weddings and I love everything park related so I think these shows are going to be great.

I love that it's split into sections - Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and National Geographic. It's nice to finally have all the movies of a series together, binge watch all the Marvel movies anyone?
The only downside to the service so far is that even though it's been running for a while, it's European release means all of the shows still only come out in episodes weekly and I don't want to wait more!

 . 

 Has anyone else tried Disney + yet? What are you watching?

No comments