Lush Intergalactic Bath Bomb

It's been a long time since I've bought anything from Lush. I saw that Lush had released a ton of new products and had to try at least one. I'd been eyeing up the Intergalactic Bath Bomb since I'd first seen it and finally bought it, now it's probably one of my all time favourite bath bombs.


The bath bomb is meant to look like space, hence the name. The colours of the bath bomb are so pretty even before you but it in the bath. It smells like peppermint and contains popping candy. It's such an uplifting and refreshing smell.


Once put into the bath it swirls and changes colours and mixes into little colourful balls that are meant to look like little galaxies. It fills the bath with gold glitter that looks like stars, it's like sitting in a small piece of space. When the bath bomb finishes fizzing the colours fade away and turn into a deep blue colour that just looks like a clear night sky. It's really so pretty.

Once everything settles the glitter sticks to the bottom of the bath and you become so sparkly and covered in glitter. It's pretty cool but annoying to clean and get off. Overall though this bath bomb is super awesome and if I could've created a bath bomb it would definitely be this one. I'm so interested in space and it's like being in space, not really but you can pretend.

Anyone ever tried this before and love it?


No comments