Christmas Eve


I may as well start of this post by saying Merry Christmas everybody! I have failed to do any Christmas posts and this makes me sad because Christmas is the best time of year and I didn't take advantage of it. Anyway, I'm here to write about all the great festive things one can do, well what I usually do on Christmas Eve. Christmas Eve is like the most relaxed day of the year for me and I really enjoy taking time to chill and have no stress.



On Christmas Eve I normally watch Christmas films with my family and have dinner somewhere with them. I'd curl up on the sofa with a fluffy blanket and some chocolate of some description, I'm such a bad person for sitting through films unless it's in the cinema, I'm a TV show type of gal, so it's nice to do for a change. My Christmas film favourites are Elf, the Santa Clause and Muppets Christmas Carol, all classics. 



Having a bath on Christmas Eve has kind of become a tradition too so this year I've used Lush's Snow Fairy shower gel as a bubble bath and dropped a few Brilliant Bath Fizzers by Joules in too. I'd read a book and relax for the rest of the night after that after putting on fresh new Christmas pajamas. Nothing like a cozy night in to put you in the Christmas spirit.


I love Christmas Eve because you know Christmas is so soon and you can feel the excitement in the air, most of the time, if you're not last minute shopping. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and enjoy your time with friends and/or loved ones. Happy holidays!

I'd love to hear your festive traditions and stories! 

No comments