Simple Concert Makeup

 As you may have seen in my previous blog post, I went to see Taylor Swift live the other day which meant that I had to make my face presentable so I thought I'd blog about the make up I used. I knew that no matter what I wore on my face, that it was going to come off anyway in the heat or would smudge during the concert. I chose to wear not too much makeup but enough for it to be fancier than I normally do.



 

The products I used are in the picture above. (Also it looks like I'm not wearing trousers but I'm wearing the shorts and outfit as seen in my last outfit post.)
The products are:
- Rimmel London: Wake Me Up foundation 103 True Ivory
- Rimmel London: Wake Me Up concealer
- Natural Collection: corrector stick in green
- Rimmel London: Stay Matte powder in 001 transparent
- Soap & Glory: Supercat Carbon Black Extreme liquid eyeliner
- Revlon ColourBurst lip stain in Honey Douce
- Natural Collection: Lash Curl Mascara in black
- N7: Amazing eye pencil in black
- Bourjois Paris: Bronzing powder (not sure of the colour.)
- Urban Decay: Naked Palette 2 - Eyebrows and under the eye: Tease
                                                    - Eyelid: Suspect
                                                    - Crease: Busted
                                                    - Brow bone: Bootycall and Foxy

I'm not the most experimental in the line of makeup but I hope to try out new products and do more makeup and fashion related posts in the future. 

No comments