Someday Summary 13.12.15

Today was one of those cute days where everything just seemed chill and like I had all the time in the world to enjoy every moment in the day, for once. No stress, since I have all my assignments done now I just wait until the Christmas holidays begin in full, before exams in January. 


      

  • Today was a cute date day, where we went to the Christmas markets around, safe to say there was nothing there. I got mainly the rest of my Christmas shopping done too, I'm pretty organised, most of the time.
  • We got Eddie Rockets for dinner and it's like the best diner out there. It's so delicious and I want another one while I am writing this. 
  • We finished off the day by going to the cinema to see Disney's The Good Dinosaur. Obviously being a Disney film I wanted to go to see it the minute I saw the ad and it didn't disappoint. It's a classic Disney feel good family film. It's about family and friendships and it's the cutest thing I've seen in a while. I was in tears at a few points. I also has some parts that are my type of humour so I did find the film funny, maybe others won't. I don't think the film is getting enough recognition at all, I haven't seen any posts about it and I feel like it's going to become one of the lesser known Disney films. Definitely go see it if you get a chance.
  • I cut my hair yesterday and it feels so good to have short hair now, I feel more myself and new. I don't know how hair can make you feel things but it can.
  • I'm getting really really excited for Christmas now and can't wait for all the festivities soon, definitely the best time of the year. Hopefully I do more Christmas-y posts before the festive season is out, seeing as I'll hopefully have a lot of free time.
How was everyone else's weekend?

No comments