Busy London Streets | Outfit

I don't live in London but it's my favourite city that I've ever been to, no matter how many times I go I still love everything about it, how busy the streets are and how pretty the whole place is. I went to see Hamilton last week, I know right? It was amazing and I would one hundred percent recommend trying to go see it, I know the tickets aren't the easiest to get but it was wow. Walking around London can be tiring so outfits normally have to be comfy and casual, which I've learned the hard way. I had to buy new shoes half way through the day, not my best idea. Walking around London city is just so interesting and there's always something happening, especially down Oxford and Regent's Street (obviously why I had to do the blogger thing and take photos in the middle of the street). There was a lot of places that I would've loved to visit on my trip but I didn't have that much time, I would've loved to see the Isle of Dogs Exhibition and have lunch in places like Sketch but it didn't fit my schedule. But if I can recommend something I would say to visit the Victoria and Albert museum and visit the Winnie the Pooh exhibition, which was the cutest thing I've ever been to, there's something for everyone there.



Jacket | Pull & Bear
Jumper | Primark
Shoes | H&M
Jeans | Miss Selfridge (Similar)


What's everyone's favourite London Street?

4 comments

  1. You're so lucky to get to see Hamilton! I've heard great things about it.
    My favourite part of London I think is the South Bank, especially when the Christmas market is there. Very pretty and festive :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing! You can tell there's so much that goes into every production which isn't just the performance, the costumes, lighting, execution, everything was just wonderful! And wow never knew they had them there now I definitely want to go! x

      - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. You see so many bloggers dressed in fancy dresses and heels purely to 'get that Instagram' so it's SO refreshing to see you wearing the clothes we all realistically opt for when visiting the capital. Also I never knew about the Winnie-the-Pooh exhibition!? How amazing!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw this comment has made my day! I was wearing heeled boots with this outfit to help jazz it up a bit but honestly I just couldn't keep them on, comfort is the only way to go with all the walking in London! And it was so cute, I wish I took enough photos to do a blog post on it! xx

      - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

      Delete