Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Collection | Review

Over the years I have seen nothing but hype for Charlotte Tilbury's Pillow Talk shades. I saw that they were doing a set of lip products in that shade so I snapped it up very quickly. It's the Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lip Secrets set. This set includes a lip liner, a lipstick, plump effect lip gloss, and shimmer lip gloss. I love this set as I feel the price is not too bad for all of the products and allows me to try all the different textures and applications of the different variations of the products. The shade looks like one I would love before I used it, and after trying these I definitely am hooked. 




When I bought the set I also got the option of picking some sample products along with it which I thought I'd include. I chose the lip bath; collagen enhanced lip plumping effect, and the multi miracle glow. I haven't tried these yet but I really appreciate the idea as Charlotte Tilbury products are not cheap so getting to try some means you'll be able to see if you enjoy the product without wasting your money on it. 


The packaging for these products are beautiful. I love the rose gold packaging, I think it goes super well with the shade of the products. So far I have really enjoyed using all of them and will put a variation of them on depending on my mood. I think the lipstick is the best out of the bunch, and it's the one I've seen the most highly rated. The lipstick is super creamy and smooth. It applies thickly and makes your lips look full. It is a really good quality and I love how the colour looks against my skin. I'm quite pale so it goes very well. The lip liner is perfect for all of these products, and although you could use it on its own if you'd like too, it's best used for finishing touches on your look. 

The two lip glosses are very similar. If they weren't packaged differently I wouldn't notice the different.  They're not as pigmented and as thick as a general liquid lipstick which I would've preferred but as they are glosses there is a noticeable difference. It's a little sticky but it helps to plump out your lips. One of the shades is shimmery which also adds more dimension to the colour but they're not as pigmented as the lipstick and liner and I prefer to use them as a top coat.


 The above swatch is of the lipstick shade which is the most pigmented so it shows the true colour of the shades in the set. It's just the most classic nude which goes with every look. 


I would highly recommend this shade and the quality of Charlotte Tilbury products. Has anyone else tried these before? Have you any shade recommendations?

1 comment

  1. It looks and sounds like using CharlotteTilbury Pillow Talk Lip Secrets produces beautiful results.
    I have never used Charlotte Tilbury products before, but I did notice while visiting their website
    that they carry many vegan friendly beauty products (lips included). :-)

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete