Mini Rimmel London Haul

Rimmel London is one of my favourite brands ever, it might be because of the Kate Moss lipsticks but I love all their stuff. I bought a few products of theirs the other day because they were doing a buy one get one half price offer.

     

  • First of all I picked up a new Rimmel Kate Moss Nude Collection lipstick. Of course they were sold out in the shops and if there was some left they were either broken or didn't have any choice. This was the only shade they had in stock, but I like brown lipsticks anyway so it doesn't bother me much. It's number 48 and the nude packaging is so pretty. 
  • Since they didn't have any choice in the nude lipsticks I bought another normal Kate Moss lipstick for the sake of it. I got this in the shade 16 which actually turned out to be pretty nude despite the vibrant pinkness of it. It brightens up my lips a bit but not as much as I thought it would which is actually a good thing because pink lipsticks don't really suit me. 
  • The next thing I bought was the Clear Complexion Clarifying Powder. I needed a new powder and saw that this one has natural minerals in it compared to my last one. So I was thinking it's better for my skin as my skin isn't the best lately. 
  • The last thing I bought was the Brow This Way eyebrow kit. As I don't have that many eyebrow products I don't know what I like yet. I tried the gel on this and it was nice the first time I tried it but after that it just looked to dark and greasy so right now the powder side is working for me more. Plus the little brushes in it are so cute, typical statement of me.
Anyone else a big fan of Rimmels products and which ones?

No comments