Black & White Cozy Jumper | OOTD

Since winter is fast approaching, crazily enough, it's more and more appropriate to head out and stock up on cozy jumpers. I am a huge advocate for all things over sized and cozy so sweater season is definitely my thing. Even though outside in the middle of winter, you'll need more than just a jumper to keep you warm. Maybe it's just me though as I feel the cold so quick and need to wear a parka jacket every time I leave the house.



My jumper is from Vera Moda and I love how easy it is to wear. You can throw it on over any pair of jeans and not have to make too much of an effort with it, the joy of jumper season. The three quarter length sleeves kind of annoy me but I love the design of the jumper so it weighs out the one bad feature. It's super cozy and perfect for a chill day with friends.

What's everyone's current wardrobe style for this winter? 

No comments