The Body Shop Shea Collection

If you've followed me for a while, you'll know that I really like the Body Shop products and I'm slowly trying them all out. I prefer the Body Shops shower products a little more than Lush's, although I prefer Lush's bath and skin products, of which I review way too much of. Over the past few moths I've gathered a collection of Body Shop products, all of which smell divine. The Shea collection is one that has a very subtle scent compared to the other products, but it smells really nice for showering as it's not as overpowering as the rest. I think it also makes a good gift choice because of that, as more people would like the scent. Here's a few of the products I have from this range



My favourite of the Shea Products is the Shea shower cream, I love using these in the shower as they foam up very well and a little product goes a long way and you get so much out of a bottle. The Shea scent isn't overpowering but it smells very fresh and clean which is something you'd want.
I also love the Shea soap, you can't really go wrong with a bar of soap, although I wouldn't use it in the shower it's great for leaving in your bathroom for hand washing, and it also leaves the same fresh scent lingering in the room.
The next product is the Shea body butter, which is my least favourite. I prefer in shower body butters as I find other ones a little bit more sticky and slimy. This isn't very interesting, although I find it moisturizing, it's not my favourite body butter to go for, yet it's very good quality.
The last product is the Shea body scrub, which I prefer to the body butter. It contains salt to exfoliate your skin and it also moisturizes which is like a two in one product, it also doesn't leave your skin sticky which is something I look for in a product.


This scent range is one of my favourites due to being so subtle, which means it's harder to feel sickened or tired by an overpowering scent, which makes it one of my favourites, almost like a classic scent.
Has anyone tried these products before? What do you think of the scent?

12 comments

  1. I love Body Shop products...
    Have a wonderful weekend...
    Xoxo from Portugal

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too! You too dear! x

      - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. A long time ago I had purchased soaps, hairbrushes and bathbrushes from The Body Shop and like their products. I have not yet tried the Shea Collection, but It looks delightful!

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2017/10/lingerie-review-of-full-brief-panties.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't own hairbrushes or bath brushes but it looks like I'm heading that way! Smells so clean and fresh, love it! x

      - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. I'm a big fan of the Shea collection, especially in the winter as my skin is so crazy dry! xx

    Gemma • Gemma Etc . ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been so cold the past few weeks so my skin has been loving this collection, it's perfect for any season but definitely great right now! x

      - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

      Delete
  4. I love these! I have the shea butter hand cream and it really does smell lovely, and it sinks in to the skin beautifully!

    Lilly xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really impressed with it! One of my favourites other than the berry scents! x

      - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

      Delete
  5. these look amazing! Really want to try them now

    www.petiteelliee.com

    Ellie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! It's perfect for cold weather like now! x

      - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

      Delete
  6. I love Body Shop products <3 I mainly buy the fruity ones like passion fruit and mango so I haven't tried the shea butter one before. Will definitely look out for it next time I'm in store! x

    http://www.curiouser-and-curiouser.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I normally like the more fruity ones, but honestly these smell better in the shower than they do in their packaging so they might be a little underrated! x

      - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

      Delete