February Favourites | 2018

I love the alliteration of the title of this post. I have not done a favourites video in a long time, usually because I'm that person who uses the same products all the time. Yet, over Christmas I've gathered a lot of new products to try out so I thought I'd share the things that I've been loving for the past while. 


I'm going to start with beauty favourites, so during Christmas I had the NYX lipstick calendar, which contained 24 NYX mini lipsticks, which I love, there's only about two or three that I would never wear. I decided to pick my three favourites from them to share with you. The first one is a butter lipstick in the shade Root Beer Float, which is a purple toned pink, but it's a dark nude colour when  on the lips. This is like a regular lipstick with a soft finish. The next lipstick is the NYX lip lingerie in the shade Exotic, which I have had a full version before and loved, this is a dark pink/red liquid lipstick, and these are my favourite liquid lipsticks I own. And the last NYX lipstick is the soft matte lip cream in the shade Copenhagen, which is a deep purple red, matte lip colour. I love that they are all minis too, so easy for travel.

The next beauty products are from Tanya Burr, I'm not too sure if they're only from her Christmas range or not. The first is a lip gloss in the shade Cranberry Melt, I'm not massively into lip glosses, but recently I've been into more subtle shades, of which this is although it looks a deep red colour. Also her nail varnish in the shade festive red, which I think the two are a good combination.


The next few things are perfume and scent related. The first one is from Zoella's Christmas range, it's a body mist aptly called Snow'ella. This body mist is very calming and smells fresh, floral and minty. I like it because it's a little subtle. The other perfume I've chosen for my favourites is Lady Million, this is the female branded version of One Million, which I love. I'm very bad at describing scents but you can click on the link if you're interested in a proper description. It's always one of my favourites and a staple scent.

   

On to other non-beauty related favourites over the past month. If I did a favourites in January my top favourite would be the Greatest Showman film and soundtrack. If you haven't seen or listened to anything from this yet, what are you doing with your life? I know there's a handful of people that dislike it, but they're wrong. The only thing I disliked was a few of the plot structure and flow, but overall, the experience, atmosphere and the production of the film was amazing. Also I absolutely love all the cast, Hugh Jackman being my favourite. The composers and lyricists who made La La Land and Dear Evan Hansen created the music for this film so you'll know straight away it's amazing. If you want to check out my cover of This Is Me, you can watch it here.

Another favourite is watching films and TV shows from DisneyLife rather than Netflix recently. If you don't know what DisneyLife is, it's a Netflix purely for Disney productions, and who doesn't love a good Disney film? It's also safe to say over the past few months that I've more than likely watched them all.

My last favourites are the Malteasers mini Teasers, which I didn't have any left for the photos, ooops. These are small versions of the Teasers bar, I think they originally come from the Christmas celebration tins. You could get these in little chocolate boxes for Valentines for which I happily received, and they are amazing and so cute.

What's everyone else's favourites been over the past month? Let me know!

6 comments

  1. I will have to check out DisneyLife, there are a lot of Disney movies I have on VHS that I want to watch again! Love Root Beer Float x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like I never get bored of Disney films, there's always something you'll be in the mood for! It's much nicer on! I actually thought I put swatches into this post but I guess not! x

      - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. Ah I LOVE Lady Million, it always makes me happy the minute I spray it! xx

    Gemma • Gemma Etc . ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer the boy's version but this one still smells amazing! x

      - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. I sadly never got to try anything from the Zoella Christmas range (I really wanted one of the candles!) but that body mist sounds right up my street! And you are a girl after my own heart re: the Malteasers mini Teasers. They are literally one of my favourite things! x

    http://www.curiouser-and-curiouser.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The range actually smells amazing, a little bit too pricey for some of it though! I've after eating wayyyy too many of them I think I need to take a break! x

      - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

      Delete