Summer Beginnings | Outfit

If you live somewhere like Ireland like me, you'll know that summer doesn't always begin the time that it should. The weather here has a tendency to just be cold all year round, yet miraculously we have had the nicest weather for the past few weeks, lets hope it stays this way now. When we have nice weather the first thing I usually want to do is visit the beach and have some ice cream and chips on the seafront, which is exactly what I did.





The dogs in the background of the last picture were so cute. I went for something bright and comfortable, also a jacket was still needed even in the sun as it is so windy on the beach. I cannot wait to wear more summery outfits over the next month or so, also I'm hopefully going away more than once on a sun holiday this year so I am very excited for it! 

Outfit
Top | Primark
Trousers | Bershka
Shoes | Nike
Jacket | New Look

How is everyone else enjoying the summer so far?

10 comments

  1. You look lovely and the dogs really are so adorable!!

    Jenny x Local Leo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I spent a good few minutes watching them for sure! x

      - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. I love your outfit, that top is such a gorgeous colour and the beach is beautiful xx

    Gemma • Gemma Etc . ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wish it was a sandy beach because the stones are definitely not comfortable to walk on! x

      - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. I love your outfit especially the top. Summer has been nothing but work so far so I hope I am able to do some fun activies before it ends.

    Samara // The Marshall Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the colour! I know the feelings I've mainly been in work as well I'm looking forward to being out in the nice weather soon! x

      - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

      Delete
  4. Your gold off-shoulder top, black Bershka trousers and light blue denim jacket look great together. Your hair looks beautiful, and the setting for your outfit photos at the beach looks very pretty.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2017/10/lingerie-review-of-full-brief-panties.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Can't wait for more sunny days like this! x

      - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

      Delete
  5. What a cool outfit! :)


    www.adaydreamortwo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete