Sephora Haul

You might live somewhere with easy access to a Sephora store, but where I live there isn't one in the entire country so it is very exciting to see a Sephora store when I'm travelling. I know that there are a lot of brands in the store that I can get online or elsewhere at home but there's something so exciting about being in the store which makes you want to buy it all, which is dangerous for my bank account, so naturally I did a little haul.



The first thing I picked up and got very excited about is the Sephora Radiance Cleansing Foam. I love a product that foams up when you use it, I'm not sure why it's just so fun. You pump a little bit of this product onto your face and rub it in and it's so soft and cleansing on your skin. After you wash it off your skin feels so soft and smooth, I will definitely be repurchasing this after I finish this bottle.


The next product that I purchased is the Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray, and I have heard a lot of good reviews on this product that I thought I would treat myself to it especially as the weather is getting so warm at the moment. I think that it does a really good job controlling the oil and making my makeup stay in one place all day, it's quite refreshing and does what it's supposed to do. The thing I really dislike about it is the smell of the product itself. It's really strong and I hate it, even though I know you shouldn't be inhaling it so it's not the worst problem. 


The last thing that I got was the Kat Von D Lolita Lip Duo. I'm a sucker for mini lipsticks anyway and I've been looking into buying these colours for a while so I needed this duo set. I really love the Kat Von D liquid lipsticks as they last so long and the shades are all so beautiful. These colours are very similar to each other, and they are variations of each other, the shades Lolita and Lolita II and the only difference is that one is a darker version of the other but they are both so beautiful on and they're going to be a staple makeup piece for me for sure. 

The swatches are of Lolita and Lolita II.

Does anyone else love visiting Sephora? Have you tried any of these products before?

6 comments

  1. I love the KVD Liquid Lipsticks, they honestly are amazing xx

    Gemma Etc. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're my favourites! I've managed to lose one already though :( x

      - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. I'm exactly the same as you, every time I see Sephora, I find myself gravitating towards it! I'll be honest that sometimes I think I just spend in there because it's not in the UK, rather than actually wanting anything! I adore the UD Setting Spray, I could not do without it!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that's exactly how I feel! I know if there was one where I was from I would want as much for sure! x

      - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. These products sound really good especially the setting spray.
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like it! Wish I had bought it sooner! x

      - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

      Delete