Colour Counterpart | Outfit

I always think that Summer means a lot of outfit posts and although it does, I always forget to take them, even when I have great outfits on. Although I've been working almost every day this summer and a lot of my outfits are not the summer outfits I've been looking forward to wear all year but I love when I do get a chance to enjoy the sun and wear cute outfits. I'm getting to go away again at the end of the year and I will get a week of that and sun so I am very excited and hopefully will have a lot of content after. I saw this wall while out exploring last week and realised that the colours on the wall matched my rainbow shirt, and I'm a sucker for a painted wall. 


Outfit Details
Shirt | New Look (Similar)
Trousers | River Island (Similar)
Shoes | Nike 
Bag | Primark



I have a lot of colour in my wardrobe this summer and I'm loving it, what has everyone else been wearing to enjoy the nice weather?

10 comments

  1. Great look ! ❤️
    xoxo,

    www.atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fabulous look. I love your trousers. And the photos are great. The weather has been warmer. Time to get out those dresses and ankle boots. :) http://www.bauchlefashion.com/2018/07/fall-preview-rise-of-ankle-boot.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Aw for sure I need more dresses! x

      - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. You look amazing in your pretty colourful and pretty rainbow rainbow stripe crop-top and black high-waisted skinny jeans!!! Your hair looks beautiful. I've been wearing my getting-too-worn-out colourful T-shirts and am overdue for buying some new outfit pieces.
    Your outfit photos in front of the colourful painted wall are great!

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Yeah I also have a lot of shirts that are over worn at the moment! I know it's really pretty!

      - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

      Delete
  4. There's no doubt that when summer hits there's such a lovely array of clothes to choose from in the shops! I adore how colourful and fun everything is!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Although I love block colours I'm drawn to bright colours too, so nice for the sun! x

      - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

      Delete
  5. Such a great outfit! It is perfect for the season. And love the use of colour :) http://www.bauchlefashion.com/2018/08/the-oreo-effect-monochrome-b-style.html
    http://www.instagram.com/heathernoire89

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love using different block colour combinations! x

      - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

      Delete