Life's a Festival Too Faced Palette | Review

You may or may not have seen my recent Sephora haul post but I actually got the Too Faced Life's a Festival eye shadow palette as part of that but I thought it'd be better to do a separate post for the palette as there's a lot to talk about. The palette is so cute, and I've not seen anything like it before, I think it's really creative and obviously like the name suggests, perfect for festivals and other summer events and I don't have a lot of colours like the ones in this palette so I thought it was perfect to add to my collection.



The palette's packaging is very shiny and colourful, and who doesn't like unicorns and rainbows? The case of the palette is soft and squishy which I have never seen on a palette before and I quite like it. It's the shape of a rainbow with a unicorn on it and it's actually a big enough palette, I also love that it has a mirror I hate when big palettes don't have one. There's thirteen colours altogether and I say only three of them don't have shimmer and glitter elements. The palette itself also has a really sweet smell like raspberries and sweets which is nice and not too overwhelming.


   

The eye shadow's themselves are really high quality and I'm really impressed. They're super pigmented and so pretty on. The colours are really strong and come out exactly how they look with little effort on the brush. My favourite colours are Unicorn Tears which is the biggest shade in the palette, which I also think has a dual function as a highlighter. I also love Euphoric, a shimmery bright orange, Beamin', a subtle yellow white shimmer shade, and Dusk Teal Dawn, a bright shimmer blue shade. These are all so perfect to add to any other palettes and eye shadow colours that you may already have, to add a bit more fun and colour to an everyday look. All the shades have been beautifully chosen for this palette and I really recommend them for the quality.


Swatches above are in order Young and Free, Eurphoric, Rainbow Life, Desert Vibes, Sunset Dream, Beamin', and Fun in the Sun.


The swatches above are of Fireflies, Mystic Rain, Funtasy, Artist Pass, Dusk Teal Dawn, and Unicorn Tears. 

I'm actually surprised that I'd never seen or heard anything about this palette before I got it myself, but I can't wait to experiment with the colours of it with other events and trips during the summer, they're all just so pretty.

Has anyone tried this palette before? What do you think of it?

8 comments

  1. I agree, the colours are just so pretty! :) It's great that they are good formulas too! :)

    Hope you are having a great weekend so far :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything about it is so good! I agree! x

      I did, hope you did too!

      - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. I used to be a MAC girl. And honestly, I think Two Faced is a lot better and Urban Decay. Lovely review love these colours :) http://www.bauchlefashion.com/2018/07/spotlight-on-coachs-new-look.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was never really into MAC, I love Two Faced as they're cruetly free which is something I look for in Brands now! Same they're so nice! x

      - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. Lobe the colors of this pallete! Especially DUOCHROMES and blue one!

    The Gown 👗 http://www.thegown.cz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love how bright and shiny they all are! They're all so unique! x

      - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

      Delete
  4. I like it and I want it
    Thank you for the lovly post.
    I enjoyed reading it, It is a nice post, I enjoyed reading.
    have a wonderful weekend
    New post
    https://www.melodyjacob.com/2018/07/top-searches-for-summer-seasonal-seo.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much, you too! x

      - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

      Delete