Kiko Haul

Seems like lately all I have are hauls, but my makeup collection needed some new pieces, I ended up running out of mascara and foundation because I've been so good not buying makeup recently so hauls were definitely needed. Kiko is one of my favourite brands, especially the new vegan range that they released earlier this year, and they are cruetly free which is amazing! They were doing an offer last time that I was there that was buy two get two free on certain collections, as far as I remember which is amazing so of course I picked up a few bits.




I got one piece from the Green Me collection, the Volume mascara in black. I really like this mascara and I feel like it will last a good long time. The packaging feels really nice and the tube is really big and makes it easy to apply, I love everything from this collection as the packaging is made from recyclable materials and it's all natural ingredients.

The second thing that I purchased from the Gold Waves collection and it's the Gold Waves Foundation in the shade 01, I am really pale so the lightest shades are normally the best for me, unless I need to cover more imperfections. I really like the texture of this foundation it's quite heavy but is easily blended in and although it's thick it leaves a nice glow and colour on my skin. I know this is a really nice foundation for this time of year as the weather is nice as it also has SPF 25 and also protects my skin from sun rays and I know I'll be using it for the rest of the summer. 


The next two items are from the Jungle Jelly collection, one of them is a lip and cheek tint in the shade 01 natural beige, although admittedly I have not used it on my cheeks, I know that it would do a good job at adding a nice simple colour to the cheeks as the texture of the product is nice and smooth with a subtle pigment. On the lips it's very soothing and creamy but it doesn't last long, it comes off really easily but I do like how it looks on, it's very natural and a subtle pink purple tone to it, it's nicer than using a liquid lipstick in the hot weather.

The last thing I got is the Jungle Jelly eyeshadow palette in Hyperreal Forest, I really love Kiko palettes as they're so cute and small and easy to carry and travel. I love the colour of the palette it's a vibrant blue and it's see through from the front of the package, which is what intrigued me in the first place. There's only a few matte shades in the palette most of them are shimmery, I really love the juxtaposing colours of the palette and I'm really a sucker for all these bright colours recently. I love the bright vibrant pink and blue shade, the neutral shades are quite light and need a few layers to bring colour to the lid, but the bottom three shades are quite pigmented. Although I love the size of the palette the shades themselves have very little in them and I think if they were used frequently they would hit pan very quickly.


     
The above swatches are of the Jungle Jelly palette in Hyperreal Forest, the shades themselves don't have names, unless I can't find them but they are swatched in order. 

The above swatch is of the Jungle Jelly lip and cheek colour.

Has anyone tried any of these products before? What do you think?

6 comments

  1. Forever impressed with Kiko's releases! They really nail the balance of great quality products and fab price points. I really love how varied the jungle palette is - not sure what I'd do with that pink though!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I wish they had a shop where I live, I buy way too much on holidays because of it! And I think I bought it because of how pretty the pink is! x

      - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. Thanks for this! I'm finally going to be near a kiko in a couple of weeks and I am totally gonna take advantage of it. What little makeup of theirs I've tried, I've really liked. I'll definitely look at the mascara because mine is so old now!

    Anna // Zu Hause

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh you're going to love it! They have so many nice ranges you'll find something you'll love! x

      - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. I'm a fan of Kiko as well! I think they make great products for the price, and it looks like you picked up some lovely bits here x Nikita

    BLOG//Jasmine Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love their vegan range! And they're always amazing quality! x

      - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

      Delete