A Fresh Start | Outfit

Long time no see. I think sometimes blogging isn't always something I need to do all the time. Although I enjoy it, I think a break is needed for a while, and I think I'm ready for a fresh start. I write purely for myself and I think its time I really scaled back to that pure form of writing as the blog sphere to me lately is very congested and I know this is very small scale compared to most of the things out there and it's taken me a while to be okay with that, so here we go again. 

 .  

I've been wearing nothing but jumpers everyday recently and I'm obsessed with 'ugly' style sweaters and I know they're not everyones taste but I love them.


Jumper | Primark
Jeans | Bershka
Belt | Primark


What's your favourite fashion style at the moment?

4 comments

  1. Love your outfit! Gives me feel-good vibes :)


    www.adaydreamortwo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! All of the colours make me happy! x

      - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. The colours and designs woven into your jumper look very attractive, artistic and interesting. It looks fabulous being worn with the comfortable looking blue denim jeans and white trainers. Your hair looks gorgeous, and your outdoor outfit photos are great. My outside fashion style during artic blasts of frigid weather in the middle of winter is very layered, but indoors I go for soft and comfortable. I love your blog.

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you thats very sweet!

      - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

      Delete