Lush Shower Bombs | Review

When I first went to write this it was a few months ago I'll admit, so the products aren't as new as the first week I got them. Yet, at least this means I've had a lot of time to review this and a lot of other things that I'm planning on posting about soon enough. Lush released a collection of what they call 'shower bombs' recently and these are essentially bath bombs for your shower. I think this is a great idea as not everyone has a bath and could still want to enjoy the fun of a bath bomb. They work the same way as a regular bath bomb, once under the water they begin to fizz and dissolve like a normal bath bomb. With these, instead of placing them in a pool of water and bathing in it, you hold it under the water and as it dissolves you rub it on your body just like a shower scrub or shower gel. Allowing you to have the benefits of multiple products in one while also the fun of a bath bomb. 


I have to say I don't enjoy these as much as I thought I would. The ones that I have tried are Sleepy, which is the main review, and Not Sleepy, almost its opposite. I think it's a nice idea for people who want to treat themselves in the shower, as a bath is normally deemed more relaxing. The shower bomb, melts as you put it in the water and fizzes as you rub it on your skin. It smells really nice and you don't have to use it all in one go which is a good idea. The Sleepy bath bomb smells like its counterpart products which smell very relaxing and like lavender and it is shaped like a little white cloud. While Not Sleepy is bright yellow and smells like citrus. I think that it doesn't really work and the textures aren't the best feeling on the skin, I can't imagine wanting to rub a regular bath bomb onto my skin, and it doesn't feel like theres many benefits in using it unless you want to try something new as you may like it but it doesn't work for me. It feels as if there's not enough product for the price and I would rather a regular body scrub in its place.


Has anyone ever tried a shower bomb before? What do you think of them?

7 comments

  1. I think I would prefer bath bombs but since I like Lush products so much I'll give this a try! :)


    www.adaydreamortwo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bath bombs are definitely better but for people who don't have baths and only showers this is a nice alternative! x

      - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. These shower are nice for appearance .. thank you for the blog diy shower
    shower fizzies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dear,
    Thanks for sharing such useful blog. Really! This Blog is very informative for us which contain lot of information about "Wholesale Bath Bombs". I like this post. Please visit at "Wholesale Bath Bombs in Canada", i hope you may like "Shower Bombs".

    Visit Here - https://www.zombearwrites.com/bath-bombs/

    Thanks Regards,,

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing such a informative article about the Bath Bomb Display Boxes. Keep sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing. This blog is very informative. If you need Bath Bomb Display Boxes packaging also then you must visit us.

    ReplyDelete