Current Favourites | October 2019

I feel like my current favourites posts are always very random and they are really a mixture of things that really stand out on my everyday use. Which may or may not be interesting. I often find it interesting how we can use many items everyday for a long time and then suddenly its replaced with something else without even realising it. These are the current items that have stuck with me over the past month. 


I have been using Burberry Touch perfume every single day for the past month or so - although the funny thing is I didn't get it in recent months I forgot I had it and was delighted to rediscover it. I got this for a very good price in the airport on the way home from a holiday during the summer and I will definitely be repurchasing. I am awful at describing scents but the website describes it as fruity, floral and has a delicate nature. When someone recommends perfume I just assume its nice until I smell it so you should do the same.

The next item is a staple for many people - a Carmex lip-balm. I felt like I was the only person not to have tried one of these up until recently. The cold weather really took a toll on my lips and I had heard great things about Carmex. None of my other lip balms were doing the job at the time but ever since I have started using this I have had no problems with dry or dehydrated lips which is amazing. I would recommend picking one of these up for protection coming up to this cold winter months, it really does wonders.


The next product I've been using is Lush's No Drought dry shampoo. I feel like I may have written about this before but after using lots of dry shampoo over the last while with my busy schedule, nothing seemed to work but I remembered trying Lush's in the past and decided to give it another try. It is so much more natural looking and feeling than any other dry shampoo I have tried. The formula is a powder which you scrub into your scalp and it really fluffs up and makes your hair less greasy instantly. It also adds volume to the hair and you could easily do this for more than one day and your hair would be presentable and fresher than any other product. Plus the natural ingredients are so much better for your hairs health. It also smells really nice of grapefruit.

The last product I've been using a lot is a soap I picked up from a small shop I believe is called Bomb Cosmetics after a quick Google of the product. It's called the Tangerine Dream shower soap. Why this soap in particular is nice is that it is attached to a sponge so when used in water the top part mainly of sponge foams up and creates a really nice shower scrub. And because it is also a block of soap means there is less waste and you get a lot longer out of it over many uses. I had never seen anything like this so I thought it was pretty cool. Plus the orange smell is amazing and fresh.


What has everyone been loving this month? Anything specifically Halloween-y that you've loved over last month?

No comments