A Not-so Surprising Lush Haul

It's been a while since I've had a Lush haul where I've bought loads of bath bombs. I do use a good lot of bath bombs over a year but generally I don't take many baths so I don't use too many bath bombs. I thought I'd share a few bath bombs I picked up on my last haul just at the start of last month, some of the products may not be available anymore due to the fact they're seasonal but they may come back next year.


  • Monsters Ball: This bath bomb was part of the Halloween range so it's no longer available. I tend to stock up on seasonal products so I can use them whenever I feel like it rather than waiting another year for them but I didn't get many this year. This bath bomb is quite fun because it is really bright which is not what you expect for a Halloween product. This is bright pink and has electric blue inside and is very fun. It smells very citrus-y and contains lime and Himalayan salt. As it is not available online they have suggested a similar product which is the Comforter bath bomb, which I do think it is similar too. 
  • Avobath: this bath bomb contains a mixture of avocado, lemongrass and olive oil. Honestly I don't really like avocado but this bath bomb is fresh and simple. There's not much going on with this bath bomb and its not too interesting but it's calming and great for a relaxing bath. 

  • Floating flower: this bath bomb contains lavender and almond oil. This is a very fresh bath bomb also and reminds me of the avobath bath bomb as it is a similar shade of colour and doesn't have any surprises inside. The top part is a harder substance and contains cocoa butter, as the bath bomb melts this floats along the top of the water as the name suggests. 
  • Peachy: this bath bomb is very fruity as you would assume, it does smell peachy but also of grapefruit and lemon. It's very colourful inside as it fizzes and shows a variety of pinks, oranges and yellow. It's one of the classic Lush bath bombs and I feel like everyone loves this one.
.  
  • IRL: this bath bomb is a collaboration between Lush and Zoella and I believe that it is no longer available. The website suggests to try the Twilight bath bomb as an alternative but I don't think that's the best one I'd probably go for Intergalactic. This bath bomb is rose and orange inspired. When it fizzes more colours come out and it really swirls and spreads nicely around the tub I do wish this had a longer run.

I can't wait to try some of the Christmas themed bath bombs in my next haul and see what they bring out this year. Has anyone tried any of these before?

1 comment

  1. All these bath bombs are wonderful picks! I've heard that the Avobath bath bomb makes a fantastic air freshener for your car. I'll have to try it sometime! I like to opt for the bubble bars myself since you can get both color and bubbles. Let us know if you try any holiday products!
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete