Frosty Mornings & Starbucks | Outfit

For March it is ridiculously cold out this week. Last week you could go out in a simple t-shirt and not be cold but this week is the opposite, in fact it snowed today. Climate change is scary folks. Anyway this week I've been living in sweaters again despite the fact I've been loving not having to wear them. It's the days where hot coffee and tea are a necessity once again.


   

  

 

This is one of my favourite jumpers I own, it's from Topshop. I love how neutral the white and grey are and then there's just a sudden splash of bright orange. I don't know why I liked it but I'm so glad I bought it as I wear it all the time now, the inside of it is so soft. I get a lot of compliments on the jumper too so that's always a bonus. 

Is anyone still loving the cold weather or wearing similar jumpers lately?

8 comments

  1. that jumper looks great! Want that one too :b
    xo, Lena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really comfy too! Topshop jumpers are great! x

      - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. Such a cute outfit! I love your jumper, it looks perfect for this cold weather we've been having xx

    Gemma ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Gemma! <3 Its so so cozy on the inside too! xx

      - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. I love simple but cute outfits like this! Might actually pick up that jumper when I next go to topshop, it looks great ! X

    -Maya // mayasienna13.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always great to have loads of cozy jumpers to just throw on in your wardrobe! Do it's worth the money if you can find it! x

      - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

      Delete
  4. Has anyone ever told you that you have a Cara Delevingne look about you? - definitely a good thing!

    www.cultivationofjasmin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think so actually! I've been told I have similar eyebrows to her but that's such a compliment because she's so stunning! I wish I was her tbh! x

      - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

      Delete