Current Favourites | June 2017

I love reading favourite posts yet I am the worst at writing them. I wanted to do monthly favourites but I never stick to it so I just do favourites when I can. I have a few things at the moment that I'd like to share so I thought now is a god time to write about them.



I'm going to start with perfume as my first favourite as I am the worst at describing and writing about it. The perfume is Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue. I am awful at describing scents but it's quite floral, musty and sandy. It stays on for a long time and it smells really fresh. I suggest reading online or smelling it yourself to get a better grasp of it then I can give.



My next favourite is a product that I use every summer, the Garnier Summer Body Moisturizing Lotion for a gradual sun-kissed tan. I'm the type of person who is awful at applying fake tan and can't keep up with it, I only use it for special occasions. But with the Garnier gradual tan you apply it gradually, obviously, but even if you forget to apply constantly you don't get patchy. It leaves a subtle sun-kissed glow, as it states, and it's perfect for getting rid of paleness but looking ever so natural. It isn't dark at all and makes your skin look so healthy and toned. It's perfect for people like me who are ridiculously pale, and also awful at applying instant fake tan.


My last beauty favourite is the NYX Lip Lingerie in Ruffle Trim 04. I am obsessed with the Lip Lingerie collection, I literally want every single one, and I'm slowly adding to the collection. They're so versatile and I wear them casually almost everyday. They're the smoothest and most moisturizing matte lipsticks I've ever tried. This shade is quite pink with brown undertones.

(Swatch above is of NYX Ruffle Trim)

In relation to my non beauty related favourites I've been loving the soundtrack to the musical Dear Evan Hansen, which is currently on Broadway. It's so upbeat and joyous I don't see how anyone could not enjoy it. My favourite songs are Waving Through a Window and Sincerely, Me. Check it out if you're into musicals and haven't heard this one yet, it's very modern with pop influences.
My current favourites to watch is Grimm, which is on Netflix, loosely based off the fairy tales of Grimm and mixed into a crime/detective series. It's sort of like criminal minds mixed with Supernatural, both shows in which I adore. I've only started season two but it's really interesting and makes me want to read the Grimm fairy tales.

What's everyone else been loving this month and recently?

6 comments

  1. I love Grimm, it's such a great idea for a show! I didn't know it was on Netflix, I know what I'm binge watching next lol. I'll have to check out the Garnier lotion, too, I can never keep up with a fake tan!

    Beauty From Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only ever watch things on Netflix it's so handy and also addictive! Tbh I can't even keep up with the lotion anymore I'm awful but at least it doesn't leave me patchy! x

      - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. I love the nyx lingerie liquid lipsticks, I can't wait to try the new shades that have recently come out!!
    Liv xx
    livslack.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't even realise there were new shades that makes me so happy! x

      - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. I've been really wanting to try the NYX lingerie lipsticks, so it's nice to know that you like them! Thank you for sharing your favourites ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're amazing! And no bother thanks for reading! x

      - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

      Delete