Lush Bewitched and Goth Fairy

Yes, I know Halloween is over but I wanted to give some of these Lush products that I've loved for Halloween a review, before they go out of stock, if they haven't already. My favourite products in Lush come out at Christmas/Halloween and there's never enough time to buy and try them all, and I know it would defeat the purpose to have them out all year round, but I'd love it.

I'd picked out my favourite Halloween products to use for Halloween before I couldn't get them anymore and thought I'd share them with you, even if we have to buy them again next year.



The first product is the Bewitched bubble bar. This one is super cute and is shaped like a cat. I love this one as it's really easily crumbled under running water and leaves the bath in this deep dark black colour, perfect for Halloween, even though it's passed. I find it much different to the other bath bombs that are very bright and colourful. It smells very subtle of blackcurrant and a little citrus.


The second product is the Goth Fairy shimmer bar, which I have never tried before. This is a massage bar, which you rub straight onto your skin for massaging and moisturizing qualities. I prefer in shower moisturizers so I never tend to buy these but I was drawn to this one because it's more of a shimmer bar than a massage bar. It has the same moisturizing qualities as the other massage bars but it leaves your skin with a pretty glittery shimmer after use, which I love. It's shaped like a little ghost, or goth fairy as it's so called and smells really sweet like blackcurrant. I don't really like blackcurrant but love the scent. I think it's perfect for something to add to a night out to give you that extra sparkle. 

Has anyone tried any Lush Halloween products this year? What do you think?

2 comments

  1. Lush always come up with the cutest products! I wish they were available in my country

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you not get any Lush products? That's so upsetting they're my fave! Maybe try to order online? xx

      - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

      Delete