Easter Lush Baa Bar | Review

It obviously wouldn't be my blog if I didn't review one of Lush's holiday type products for each season. I try not to go crazy and buy too much, as I would buy them all if I could. I try to pick the products that I think I'd like the best to try out and I'm usually right in my choices. This time, for Easter, I've chosen the Baa Bar, because I love sheep and I think it's so cute. How could you not buy this?


This bubble bar is shaped like a sheep, it has a white body and a purple face. I thought it was going to be white throughout the whole body but it's actually the same colour as the purple head on the inside. This smells a lot like Sleepy, which I have reviewed on my blog recently, and it contains the same lavender and soothing qualities it does to help you sleep. I think it's perfect to have that scent in a bath to get you ready for bed. As I've said before I don't particularly like lavender scents but this one is just the right amount that it's sweet but not overwhelming.


After crumbling the product under running water, it begins to turn the bath a lavender colour itself, but a really light pale kind which is really pretty. You don't have to use all of the product at once, I've only used half of it and it still produces a significant amount of bubbles. The product feels soothing on the skin and I would highly recommend any of the products that say that they help sleep, not only for that reason but also because they are so relaxing to have in a bath.


There are a few of the other Easter products that I've been looking at buying before they go out of stock but I love this one.

Has anyone tried this or any of Lush's other Easter range?

6 comments

  1. This looks so relaxing but I never knew bath bombs made bubbles as well, I just thought they turned the water different colors.

    Samara // themarshallwardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a bubble bar so you hold it under running water and it makes bubbles! It can also change the colour too, bath bombs are normally the ones that fizz and change colours though! x

      - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. I've got this, but I haven't tried it yet, and now all I want to do is have a bath, mmm. Lavender's my fave scent so this is right up my street! I tried the April Showers bath bomb last week and it smelt like parma violets and made my bath pastel pink, it was fab!

    Steph - www.nourishmeblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the Easter stuff this year has been wonderful, definitely my favourite range so far! Treat yourself to a bath, it's so calming! x

      - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. I went mad in Lush at Christmas but I completely forgot about their Easter range! I could definitely do with a a couple of baa bar's to help me unwind before bed!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's overlooked compared to their Christmas stuff but I think it's all more soothing and calming whereas the Christmas stuff is very bright and sweet, I like both but this range is my favourite! x

      - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

      Delete