Current Hair Products & Routine

While I like to use products to make my hair feel and look nice, I don't think I use a lot when it comes down to comparison with other people. I'm very minimal with my hair care, and my hair generally is good with doing what I want it to do. My natural hair is slightly waving which makes it easy to straighten and curl. It's also a dyed blonde now, which means I have to put a little more care into looking after it than I would if I was still my natural brown, to maintain colour and softness. The products I'll be discussing are what I use all the time to keep my hair daily, while I use other conditioners too, they change regularly, but these are the products that I've been using constantly for a while.


The first product is usually what I use first in my shower routine, it's the Lee Stafford Bleach Blondes Shampoo. Purple Shampoo is good for dyed blonde hair as it enhances the colour of it and gets rid of brassy undertones and helps it glow and shine even more. I use a handful of this to help my colour stay and last even longer, I know that there is a conditioner to go with this but I feel like using both might make my hair feel like it has more chemicals in it, even though it's bleached, so using a natural conditioner with this helps my hair get a break from that. The size of this product is really good, and depending on how often you use it you can get a good while out of it. It definitely does the job and doesn't dry out my hair, while helping it stay blonde.


I didn't include my other in shower products as I thought there would be too many so I've decided to do another post in the future. The products that are next in my routine come after my shower before I dry my hair. I use the TRESemme heat defense spray, this is my favourite heat protector as I love the smell of it and I feel like it does a good job. I think it's important to use heat protector if you put a lot of heated products on your hair as it does a lot more damage than you may think, I definitely notice a difference when I use it, my hair feels softer and less coarse.


The John Frieda Go Blonder Controlled Lightening Spray is something that I don't use every time I shower as it contains a lot of bleaching qualities to obtain its lightening. This product gradually lightens your hair, I find that like the purple shampoo, if you're blonde and really want to go a little lighter this is perfect. You spray this on wet hair and dry it and gradually after a few weeks your hair becomes brighter. The only thing with this is that you need to be careful with how much and where you're spraying it because you can make really light patches in your hair so you need to spray from as far away as you can. I think this is great for blondes who want to go lighter without psychically dying their hair. 
  

The last product that I like to use is the Mark Hill Miracoilous Moroccan Argan Oil. I hate the feeling of argan oil, but I know that it does wonders for your hair. You rub a tiny bit of this product in between your hands to warm it up then spread it into wet hair. It leaves your hair silky smooth and shiny when dry and its super hydrating.


Does anyone use any of these products or have any suggestions that I can add into my routine?

No comments