Grey Sunset | Outfit

The one fashion item I buy more than anything else and have more than I should have is jackets and coats. Living in Ireland means that it is usually cold all of the time so it's hard not to leave the house without something to wear over your outfit to keep you warm, which means I have a lot to go with various outfits. Although most of the ones I own have no hoods which is a bad idea, yet I am always drawn to fur and brightly coloured jackets that don't always go with everything. I got this one over the Christmas period and didn't wear it too much then but just started wearing it and it's so comfortable and cozy I'm sad I didn't wear it as much when it was colder, as it's like wearing a fluffy dressing gown outside. 



Jacket | Can't remember where I bought it but the brand is Saint Genie
Jumper | Primark
Jeans | River Island
Shoes | Converse X Miley Cyrus


Anyone else own way too much jackets than they should have?

1 comment

  1. That is such a stunning coat, I love items like that!

    Danielle xx
    https://www.fashionbeautyblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete