Mario Badescu Facial Spray | Review

I had a friend rave to me about all of Mario Badescu's skincare products, and how they help clear and regulate skin. They're one of those brands that I haven't seen around before and my friend usually orders them online, yet Urban Outfitters started to sell some of their products so I thought I would try something. They've actually released a wider range of their products since I bought this so I might have to go back and have another look soon. I usually use a facial/cleansing spray before and after I use makeup and I needed a new one so I got the Mario Badescu facial spray with aloe, herbs and rose water. 

I really love a good facial spray and it really does help hydrate skin and help to cleanse it. This one is very light and smells very fresh. It smells to me very like rosemary, which I like but I prefer it on food so it's not the most pleasing smell to put this on my face personally. Yet, I do like the texture and feel of it on my skin, it helps combat dry skin and I feel like it's the perfect addition to a skincare routine, I think its the perfect way to finish after a skincare routine or pamper session. I also love to use it when I'm feeling tired and need to feel awake and refreshed and hydrating your skin actually helps to rejuvenate and help me feel more energised.


I would love to try more of their products as I feel like this has been really good for my skin and helped to combat imperfections also.
Has anyone tried this or any other similar product before?

4 comments

  1. I have loved this stuff for so long now, it is amazing!

    Danielle xx
    https://www.fashionbeautyblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't believe I hadn't tried any of it sooner! I need to try more now! Any recommendations? x

      - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. I love face sprays! I've not seen this brand in Norway. I would like to try that face spray =)

    www.adaydreamortwo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete