The Ultimate Bath | Bath Routine

Although I don't have baths very often I am a sucker for bath products and treating myself a little extra when I do have a bath. So as I usually post a lot about different products that I've reviewed so I thought it would be a nice idea to put them all together and talk about how I use them collectively rather than separately. 


A lot of products I use are Lush, surprise surprise, and some of the products are seasonal and I don't think that they are still available now, but they do come out again when the seasons change. To Start off my bath I usually use a bubble bath to produce bubbles, on that day I used a mixture of two products, I first used the Zoella Bubble Soak, which has a surprising amount of bubbles that don't need much product to keep bubbling. I added the Lush Candy Cane bubble bar on top to add to the bubbles but I used this mainly as I love the scent, as it has the classic Lush snow fairy scent. Then after the bath is done filling up I like to add a bath bomb of choice, usually a Lush one. The one on that particular day was Reach for the Stars, which leaves the bath looking like the night sky and the stars leave a glitter trail and they are more moisturising and buttery than the bath bomb itself and it helps to nurture and repair the skin. 


After relaxing for a while I move onto more skincare products, I like to use body conditioners to moisturise and look after the skin, and I like to do this in the bath or shower as I often forget to when I'm out. I used Buck's Fizz which is amazing as it smells so citrus-y and is a bright orange colour and it feels so soothing and soft on the skin. After that I'll put on a face mask of sorts, my go to is the Boot's cucumber clay mask, I use a lot of products from this range every day and I love how soft and kind it feels on the skin, it smells very subtle like cucumber. With this mask you apply it on dry skin and leave for up to three minutes and it drys in like a face mask, which helps to clean the skin and pores, and then you wash it off. I also use this before the shower, as it doesn't take as long as other face masks.


It's nice to add and change things in my bath routine but this is a general idea of how I would prepare for one, plus or minus a few things. 
What do you like to add into your bath routine or what do you like to use to pamper yourself?

2 comments

  1. There is nothing better than a long hot soak in the bath!

    Danielle xx
    https://www.fashionbeautyblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Especially when you've had a bad day or want to de-stress! Such a relaxing activity! x

      - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

      Delete